This is inform the general public that Yabatech admissions form 2017/2018 is out. Yaba College of Technology has announced the commencement of Application For 2017/2018 Admissions into Higher National Diploma (Full and Part Time), National Diploma (Part Time) and Certificate Programmes. Here we will provide the guidelines on how to apply online at the school portal http://www.yabatech.edu.ng.
Yabatech is the first higher institution in Nigeria and it is regarded as the best Federal Polytechnic in Nigeria. The school is refered to as ‘Yaba the great’. Yaba College of Technology is offerring admission into various Full and Part Time Programmes at: Higher National Diploma (HND) Full and Part Time, National Diploma Full and Part Time (ND), B.Sc. (Education) Technical Education being run in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka and Certificates Programmes.
Yabatech admissions form 2017/2018 is out
Requirements for Yabatech admissions 2017/2018
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Programmes
Senior School Certificate Examination (WAEC/NECO & NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements specified in the current JAMB Brochure.
Requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes
- SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the current JAMB brochure.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
- Students for Bilingual programme are to liaise with the Department for preparatory classes in French.
General Entry Requirement for Professional Diploma (PD) in Urban and Regional Planning (URP):
Applicants for the Professional Diploma must possess Higher National Diploma (HND) at not below LOWER CREDIT classification in Urban and Regional Planning (or related disciplines like Architecture and Estate Management).
Yabatech admissions form 2017/2018
How to apply for Yabatech admissions 2017/2018
You know the requirements let’s check how you can easily apply online.
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on on-line application and complete the basic details form.
- Applicants should pay N11,000.00 on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW (Please note that transaction charges is (N500.00). Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment. Click on Submit to conclude the application process.
- Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link www.yabatech.edu.ng/support or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
Yabatech Available programmes
You can check all the available programmes and courses on the school website.
Note; The deadline for submission of application is 6 weeks from the date of publication. Yabatech admissions form 2017/2018