What Osinbajo told DSS Boss Lawal Daura before he was sacked

The Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has earlier invited the Director-General of the Department of State Service (DSS) Lawal Daura into Aso Villa before the news of his sack broke out.

Mystatenews.com earlier reported that the Acting president Osinbajo sacked the Mr Lawal Daura. We also gathered the reasons for his sack and what Osinbajo discussed with him before he was sacked.

Osinbajo grilled Mr Lawal Daura for about 30 minutes before he took his action. He asked the DSS Boss the reason behind the siege of National Assembly Complex and who authorized him to do so.

In his defense, he responded that he was approached by the APC lawmakers to block the access of PDP Senators from gaining access into the Assembly Complex to facilitate the removal of Senate President and his deputy.

the plot, Senate Leader, Ahmed Lawan (Yobe North) will be picked as Senate President while Hope Uzodinma (Imo West) will emerge as his deputy.

After he finished his explanation, the Acting President was already furious and told him to go. He was never aware of everything that happened. He only heard news of National Assembly invasion like other Nigerians.

A course close to the Acting President disclosed that “The sack of the Daura is within the powers of the acting President. Daura hobnobbed with party officials and the some lawmakers as if he was answerable to them.

“What happened today was a breach; a total disregard for the Acting President. If anything had happened to anyone, it would have been on his head. People would accuse him of incompetence.

“The situation embarrasses the country too as some countries through their missions in Nigeria have complained to the presidency that they were worried about what was happening.”

Read Also:

Senators finally gain access into the National Assembly Complex

Saraki must resign as Senate President – Oshiomhole

14 thoughts on “What Osinbajo told DSS Boss Lawal Daura before he was sacked

• May 10, 2021 at 10:25 am

I get pleasure from, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye|

• May 17, 2021 at 12:08 pm

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I’ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!|

• May 22, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:14 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:21 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:33 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:49 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 12, 2021 at 8:32 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 12:56 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 18, 2021 at 3:51 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 21, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs