Trump tower engulfed with fire claims one life. One man has reported dead in the fire outbreak from Trump tower in New York. President Donald Trump first lady Melania and their son, Barron, were in Washington, D.C. when the fire broke out. Mr. Todd Brassner, who was the occupant of 50th floor was critically injured, rushed to the hospital and later confirmed dead.
According the report, the entire Trump Tower was engilfed with fire but the intervention of Fire Department of New York Commissioner helped to put the fire under control. And about 200 firefighters and EMS members responded to the scene. A cause of the fire has not been determined.
Trump tower engulfed with fire claims one life
The president of United State of America Donald Trump in his tweet thanks the people that responded timely to the fire incident. He said;
Fire at Trump Tower is out. Very confined (well built building). Firemen (and women) did a great job. THANK YOU!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 7, 2018
Trump Tower has a total of 50 stories, the fire started arround 6.00pm and firefighters did their best to put out the fire but in the process about 3 firefighters were seriously injured and was admitted to the Hospital. They are still receiving treatment at the point of reporting.
- Osun APC governorship primary postpone to Friday
- Saraki set to defect to PDP holds private meeting with PDP Chieftains
- Cat caught reading with students at Obafemi Awolowo University (photos)
- Hoodlums set ablaze Dino Melaye Constituency projects on inauguration day
- #Banky: Banky W gives a childish reply to ladies who mocked him of driving 1999 sports utility vehicle
- Final year student found dead in wall after SARS invasion of hostel
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]