Top 10 highest paying jobs in USA for 2018

Today i am revealing the top 10 highest paying jobs in USA for 2018. I will be using the data released by Forbes. Getting to know which job that pay highest will help you to determine which career you may want to pursue. Technology related jobs appear more on the list.

All of the jobs that make the list of Top 10 highest paying jobs in USA for 2018. Workers take home a salary of $100,000 or beyond. Forbes released the top 25 highest paying job in America at of which the technology fields dominated the list with healthcare making it as the highest paying job in America.

In tech, the highest paying jobs include enterprise architect ($115,944 median base salary), software development manager ($108,879) and software engineering manager ($107,479).

Overall, physician jobs pay the most ($195,842 median base salary), pharmacy manager is second ($146,412) and pharmacist is third ($127,120 ).

Top 10 highest paying jobs in USA for 2018

Well i should let the cat out of the bag. The top 10 highest paying jobs in USA for 2018 is listed below: The list below is released by Forbes today.

1. Physician

Job Openings: 14,931

10. Software Architect

Median Base Salary: $105,329

Job Openings: 1,130

21 thoughts on “Top 10 highest paying jobs in USA for 2018

• February 17, 2021 at 10:17 am

Hello there, I found your blog by means of Google at the same time as looking for a similar matter, your site came up, it seems good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

• May 14, 2021 at 2:04 pm

• May 17, 2021 at 1:17 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 9:51 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:36 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:52 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:28 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:37 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:25 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:48 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:02 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 4, 2021 at 11:18 am

• June 5, 2021 at 5:53 am

• June 13, 2021 at 2:23 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 1:25 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 2:51 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• September 7, 2021 at 2:41 am

Excellent blog right here! Additionally your web site loads up fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate link on your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

• September 8, 2021 at 9:20 am

Hello. magnificent job. I did not anticipate this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!

• September 10, 2021 at 1:39 pm

I do trust all of the concepts you’ve offered to your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for novices. May just you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

• September 11, 2021 at 8:58 am

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice article.

• September 19, 2021 at 10:52 pm

F*ckin?tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to see your article. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?