Teach for Nigeria recruitment..Have you hear about Teach for Nigeria recruitment? well teach for Nigeria recruit Nigeria’s most promising future leaders from varied disciplines to teach in Nigeria’s underserved schools in low-income communities through a highly selective, two-year Fellowship. Sound like Npower Programme of Federal Government.
The first phrase of the teach for Nigeria recruitment saw about million of Nigerian applicants stormed the portal. The portal is now reopened for the potential beneficiaries to apply. According to their website the portal will be reopened on May 9 2018.
Teach for Nigeria aims and objectives are stated in their website. This include:
Teach for Nigeria is focused on developing a movement of leaders across the nation who are committed to putting an end to educational inequity.
To mobilize leaders who will drive the movement towards educational equity and excellence in Nigeria
To also make all Nigerian children have the opportunity to attain an excellent education
It also aimed at making Millions of children in Nigeria have access to an excellent education that will give them a successful future.
Requirements for teach for Nigeria recruitment
- Candidates must be between 18 – 35 years
- Candidates must possess University degree
- Fellows will be expected to dedicate two years to complete the Fellowship program
How to apply for Teach for Nigeria recruitment
The general public are invited to apply for teach for Nigeria teaching job. Successful candidates will be deployed to teach in school in Lagos, Ogun and Kaduna State for the 2018 cohort. Check everything you need to know about teach for Nigeria Here before you apply.
1. Log on to http://teachfornigeria.org and access the portal at http://teachfornigeria.org/apply/
2. Fill in your necessary information and hit submit.
3. Link will be sent to the email address you provided to complete your registration.
The successful beneficiaries will receive N80,000 Monthly salary.