University of Port Harcourt Uniport has announced the date of its Post UTME for the 2018/2019 academy session. We will provide the Steps to register for University of Port Harcourt Uniport Post UTME 2018/2019 here on this page. This is notify the candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt that the Uniport Post UTME form is out.
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The form is already available online from 4th of July and it will end at the midnight of 22nd of July 2018. Only candidates who chose the university as their first choice and score 180 and over are eligible to obtain Uniport Post UTME. Here are the Steps to register for University of Port Harcourt Uniport Post UTME 2018/2019.
Steps to register for University of Port Harcourt Uniport Post UTME 2018/2019
Candidates are advised to follow the following steps to register for University of Port Harcourt Uniport Post UTME 2018/2019.
- Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Timetable for Uniport Post UTME screening
There will be two session, morning and afternoon session. The morning session start between 8.00am to 12 noon while the afternoon session start between 1.00pm to 5.00pm.
- Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 for Humanities Law students
- Tuesday, 31st July, 2018 for the Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
- Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 for the Science Pharmacy students
- Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 for the Nursing Management Sciences students
- Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
- Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Note: Candidates are required to come with the following:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.