The son of billionaire businessman Jess has been reportedly dead in an auto crash. Jesse is the son of the billionaire businessman Anselm Tabansi the owner of popular Lagos hotel, Maison Fahrenheit and Svengali furniture.
Jesse died in a car accident A few days ago. He was said to have been riding with his friend when their car got involved in an accident. Jesse died on the spot while his friend survived the accident.
Son of billionaire businessman Jesse dies in car crash
Reactions have trailed the death of Jesse as took to social media to express condolences. Check the screenshots below.
- Osun APC governorship primary postpone to Friday
- Saraki set to defect to PDP holds private meeting with PDP Chieftains
- Cat caught reading with students at Obafemi Awolowo University (photos)
- Hoodlums set ablaze Dino Melaye Constituency projects on inauguration day
- #Banky: Banky W gives a childish reply to ladies who mocked him of driving 1999 sports utility vehicle
- Final year student found dead in wall after SARS invasion of hostel
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]