Sokoto Gov Tambuwal finally dumps APC for PDP

The Governor of Sokoto State Aminu Tambuwal has finally dumped the All Progressives Congress for the People Democratic Party. People of the state have been waiting patiently for the announcement of Gov Aminu Tambuwal’s defection.

The Governor made the announcement in a tweet on Wednesday via the Sokoto Government House (@SokotoGovtHouse): “I have consulted widely especially with the Sokoto people and they have confidently assured me of my next political move. I hereby defect officially to the @OfficialPDPNig. Power to the People”

Gov Tambuwal finally dumps APC for PDP

He wrote:

Read Also: Kwarans pledge support for APC troop out at Lai Mohammed rally [photos]

16 thoughts on “Sokoto Gov Tambuwal finally dumps APC for PDP

• May 13, 2021 at 2:58 pm

• May 17, 2021 at 1:04 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:27 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:21 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:42 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:19 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:26 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:38 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:53 am

• June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm

• June 12, 2021 at 8:41 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 1:05 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 18, 2021 at 3:59 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 21, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs