Senators finally gain access into the National Assembly Complex

The Senators who were prevented from gaining access into the National Assembly Complex by the DSS, are now allowed access into the Assembly complex. The Senators was alleged to have forced their way into the Complex.

The Senators like Rafiu Ibrahim, Biodun Olujimi, Isa Misau, Abdullahi Gumel, Ben Murray-Bruce have made their way into the NASS Complex.

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce has earlier complained bitterly that the Department of State Security (DSS) prevented only the PDP Senators access into the National Assembly while the APC Senators counterpart granted access.

Also Senator Biodun Olujimi, was seen in the video shouting at the DSS operatives stationed the Assembly Complex.

Senator Kabir Ibrahim, said they had to force their way in to forestall any act of illegality.

“I got to the gate five minutes to seven. There were masked DSS men there and the Nigeria Police, he said.

“But we are in now and waiting for our colleagues. They (security agents) gave us a condition.

“They said the building will be open by 9:00am and that they have a list that contains those (lawmakers) that will be allowed to go in”.

All the Senators who spoke to newsmen have alleged the barricade of NASS complex is the plot of Senators from All Progressives Congress to impeach the leadership of National Assembly.

15 thoughts on “Senators finally gain access into the National Assembly Complex

• May 10, 2021 at 10:25 am

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!|

• May 16, 2021 at 2:45 am

• May 17, 2021 at 12:08 pm

I was recommended this website via my cousin. I am no longer positive whether or not this post is written by means of him as no one else understand such unique about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!|

• May 19, 2021 at 9:58 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:43 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:57 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:33 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:43 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:30 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:54 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:06 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 12, 2021 at 10:47 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 10:11 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 21, 2021 at 11:45 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs