Please baba support my presidential ambition – Saraki begs Obasanjo

The Senate president Bukola Saraki visited Obasanjo in Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta on Monday. Saraki told Obasanjo to support him to clinch the PDP Presidential ticket but he told the public that he visited Obasanjo to check the presidential library.

A close source told our reporter that Sarak was on his kneel when he said “Please baba support my presidential ambition”. In his word, He said the battle of winning the PDP presidential candidate is strong than ever, with your support sir, i will have the sweet victory.

Saraki also pleaded with baba to help intervene in the crisis rocking the National Assembly over the plot to impeach him by the All Progressives Congress senators.

Read Also: Breaking: Oshiomhole meets APC Senators on plot to remove Saraki

Saraki arrived at the meeting by 5.30pm, he drove in, in a black Toyota Landcruiser jeep in company with some security aides. The meeting lasted for some hours, he however, left by the meeting at 7.12 pm.

After the meeting Saraki did not tell the real purpose of visiting Obasanjo to the journalist, He told the journalists that he was with Obasanjo to make up for his absence at the formal inauguration of the Presidential library held last year.

He said, “You know I missed the official opening of the library and that is why I have decided to come and see the place and, honestly, it is beautiful; we are very proud of what he has done here.”

13 thoughts on “Please baba support my presidential ambition – Saraki begs Obasanjo

• May 13, 2021 at 11:14 am

• May 17, 2021 at 12:58 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:20 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:15 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:14 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:22 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:34 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:49 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 5, 2021 at 3:07 pm

• June 12, 2021 at 8:02 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 12:25 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 18, 2021 at 3:23 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 21, 2021 at 9:09 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs