PDP protest at Osun INEC office says ‘No To Run’

Peoples Democratic Party supporters on Monday stormed the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission to protest against the state rerun governorship election ordered by the commission.

The protesters carried placards with various inscriptions such as “No To rerun, “INEC don’t conspire with APC”; “The people spoke on Saturday, announce the results ” among others.

The protesters berated the INEC for not declaring Senator Ademola Adeleke the winner of the poll having scored the highest number of votes in the poll.

They said the people of the state had spoken and that majority of the voters wanted Adeleke as the state governor and that the peoples’ wish should be respected.

14 thoughts on “PDP protest at Osun INEC office says ‘No To Run’

• May 16, 2021 at 11:58 am

• May 17, 2021 at 1:26 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:47 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:59 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:45 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:32 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:57 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:08 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 5, 2021 at 2:01 pm

• June 12, 2021 at 11:42 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 11:02 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 12:30 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs