PDP alleged ploy by APC to rig Osun election (See evidence)

The People’s Democratic Party(PDP) has alleged plot by the All Progressives Congress to rig Osun election. The party said it has uncovered ploy by the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) to right the Osun state governorship election.

The gubernatorial election which will take place in all local government areas in the state on Saturday, 22nd September may end up being rigged according to PDP.

Speaking via its official Twitter handle on Friday, the PDP said it has uncovered another plot by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), in collaboration with the ruling party to rig the election by creating fictitious polling units.

The evidence according to a photo shared by the opposition party is as shown below is the duplication of Iperin PU in ILA LGA.

Read Also: Osun election: APC, PDP store truck of rice for vote-buying (Photo)

Take a look

14 thoughts on “PDP alleged ploy by APC to rig Osun election (See evidence)

• May 14, 2021 at 8:25 am

• May 17, 2021 at 1:09 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:33 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:26 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:46 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:30 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:18 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:42 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:56 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 5, 2021 at 5:45 am

• June 13, 2021 at 3:05 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 2:02 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 3:31 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs