Osun election: PDP candidate Ademola Adeleke casts his vote in Ede

The People Democratic Party candidate Ademola Adeleke has voted in his polling unit at Abogunde ward 5, unit 9 in Ede Osun State.

Senator Ademola Adeleke voted around 8.10 am.

PDP governorship candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke was accompanied with his allies, some heads and elders in Alagbede, Asunmo communities to the polling unit in Ede where he cast his vote.

Peoples Democratic Party candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, was accredited and voted at about 8.08am at Abogunde ward 5, Unit 9 In Ede

Check the photos:

13 thoughts on “Osun election: PDP candidate Ademola Adeleke casts his vote in Ede

• May 16, 2021 at 2:45 am

• May 19, 2021 at 9:58 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:43 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:57 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:33 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:43 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:30 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:54 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:06 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 5, 2021 at 2:53 pm

• June 12, 2021 at 11:59 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 11:18 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 12:45 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs