The National Youth Service Corps has just released the registration guidelines for batch B 2017 orientation courses. The general public are hereby notify that the online registration for foreign and locally trained graduates, begins 24th October and the prospective corps members will be able to print their call-up letters from Nov 13. In this post we will give you the NYSC registration guidelines for batch B 2017.
NYSC registration guidelines for batch B 2017
You will able to login into the portal from 24th of October 2017. We will show you the details registration guidelines step by step.
NYSC batch B 2017 registration requirements
- Prospective Corps members must have functional e-mail addresses that they can access
- Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- University Matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study
- Prospective corps members will pay a sum of N3000 for their call up letter.
How to register for NYSC batch B 2017
- To begin the registration process, log on to www.portal.nysc.org.ng
- Fill in your data correctly that is your names, email address and create a password.
- Fill in your school you graduate from.
- Then click on Continue.
- The next page will direct you to the registration proper then you can fill in your correct details. You can get more details here