Npower gives reasons for deduction of beneficiaries stipends. The Federal Government empowerment scheme N-power has thrown light into why some beneficiaries experience reduction in their Monthly stipends. A beneficiary had earlier complained about the reduction in his stipends but never know the reason behind the reduction.
N-Power through its twitter handle has explained that ” Beneficiaries who selected the Tecno and Speedstar devices incurred additional charges. The post reads..
Npower gives reasons for deduction of beneficiaries stipends
‘Deduction in Stipends’
”Beneficiaries who selected the Tecno and Speedstar devices incurred additional monthly charges over and beyond the N4,500 monthly device credit voucher of the FG.
”Consequently, the additional costs will be deducted from their stipends between the months of March and July, 2018.”
- Osun APC governorship primary postpone to Friday
- Saraki set to defect to PDP holds private meeting with PDP Chieftains
- Cat caught reading with students at Obafemi Awolowo University (photos)
- Hoodlums set ablaze Dino Melaye Constituency projects on inauguration day
- #Banky: Banky W gives a childish reply to ladies who mocked him of driving 1999 sports utility vehicle
- Final year student found dead in wall after SARS invasion of hostel
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]