Northern Youths attack Tambuwal over defection

The Northern Youths who have access to Social Media have come out to attack the Governor of Sokoto State Aminu Tambuwal over the latest defection from All Progressives Congress to the People Democratic party.

Gov Aminu Tambuwal has earlier announced his defection to PDP via his twitter handle. The majority of Northern Youths who commented on the governor’s tweet question the governor decision in dumping the party that brought him to power.

That was the post of Governor Tambuwal on Twitter. However many reactions follow the tweet. Canning through the tweet especially the comments from the Northern youths. We have this for you:

And a lot more…

12 thoughts on “Northern Youths attack Tambuwal over defection

• May 14, 2021 at 12:07 pm

• May 17, 2021 at 1:14 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 9:47 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:32 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:50 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:26 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:22 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:46 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:00 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 4, 2021 at 6:26 pm

• June 15, 2021 at 10:56 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs