The Newly released Nokia 6.1 Plus features, Nokia’s intense audio sound, dual microphone for high sound effects.
Recently, Nokia released the Nokia 6.1 Plus in Hong Kong and has since remained in the position of one of the best Android smartphones created by Nokia. It resembles the Nokia X6 but gives so much more power than you can imagine. Stick around as we explore the Nokia 6.1 Plus straight from its wrap.
The Nokia 6.1 Plus is the successor to the Nokia 6 smart device. it is equipped with a 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal storage and 5.8 inches full HD display. it runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor which means faster navigation between apps and a lot of enhancements to your mobile needs.
Further Reading: Tips and tricks that you probably did not know about your Android phone
Nokia 6.1 Plus Specifications
- Display: 5.8″ Full HD + (1080 x 2280 pixels) 19:9 with Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 with Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 64 GB expandable (with microSD up to 256 GB)
- SIM TYPE: Dual Sim ( Nano + Nano)
- Screen to Body Ratio: 81.5%
- Network: 2G/3G/ 4G LTE
- Rear camera: 16 MP (RGB), f / 2.0, 1 μm pixel size + 5 MP (monochrome), f / 2.2, 1.2 μm pixel size, dual tone LED flash
- Front camera: 16 MP, f / 2.0 openings, 1 μm pixel size
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5 GHz),
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C, FM radio
- Battery: 3,060 mAh+ Quick Charge 3.0
- Audio Playback: Yes, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, MIDI, WAV, AC3, FLAC
- Video playback: Yes, 3GP, Mp4, MPEG4, H.263, H.264 player
- Wireless charging: No
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (in Android One version)
- Dimension: 147.2 x 70.98 x 7.99 ~ 8.59 mm
- Weight: 151 grams
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
The Nokia 6.1 Plus has an aluminum rear end and is enclosed in an aluminum frame. Again as expected, the fingerprint scanner is located at the top rear central point of the phone right above the vertical Nokia Logo. It weighs approx 151g and has an 8mm thickness so it will give a nice grip but seem a bit heavy. However, you can get this lovely beauty in three variants: Midnight Black, Blue,
The Nokia 6.1 Plus is a 5.8 FHD + IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen smartphone. it is designed to give off a 19.9 aspect ration of intense color and boasts of 1080 X 2280 pixels resolution and 432 pixels per inch display. This, in turn, is all fitted behind a Corning Gorilla 3 Screen.
Further Reading: Tecno Phantom 8 specifications and review
Hardware & Software
The Nokia 6.1 Plus incorporates a octa-core processor that runs at a max speed of 1.8GHA while the Andreno 509 handles the graphics. Therefore, your multitasking needs just got better and when you combine that thought with the 64GB internal memory, you can accommodate your files better. However, there is a bit of a snag. If you wish to expand your memory up to 400GB, then you will have to let go of your SIM Slot 2 because this slot serves as both the External memory slot and SIM space.
One more thing, the Nokia 6.1 Plus also integrates the Android One which is a feature that allows for adequate updates from Google for up to two years. This is one of its unique features that makes it better than the Nokia X6.
The Nokia 6.1 Plus combines the uniqueness of AI imaging and incredible performance to enhance your pictures by giving it added contrast and beauty
The rear camera is a 16MP +5MP camera for photography. the 16MP rear shooter has f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, PDAF, and gyro-EIS while the 5MP depth sensor has f/2.2 aperture and 1.2µm pixel size.
The Nokia 6.1 Plus also comes with a dual-LED tone flash and many awesome features like Geotagging, Scene mode, ISO settings, White balance, panorama, HDR, face detection, continuous shooting and touch focus. The front camera, on the other hand, has a f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size.
Further Reading: Tips and Tricks you probably did not know about your Android phone
The battery is an important feature when you wish to purchase a smartphone. The Nokia 6.1 Plus is powered by an OKAY battery of 3060mAh non-removable Li-on. But what makes it twice fascinating is its unique quick charging technology so charging your phone to full power should take less than 108 minutes.
Price and Availability
This Smartphone is available at your phone dealer outlets or eCommerce stores. The price range is about N99,948 (price from Jumia)