The shocking news making around has it that a Nigerian Chicago based has committed suicide after killing his wife and his daughter. His name is given as Olasunkanmi Esho and he married a Cameroonian woman Bourk Esho, and they have eight-year-old daughter, Olivia. He killed both the wife and the daughter.
Mr Olasunkanmi Esho shot himself after he has killed his wife and their eight years old daughter. The reason behind his actions is yet to be ascertained.
The Police was alerted after the neighbour had a gunshot in the apartment. When they arrived they found the three family dead. The Chicago Tribunereported that the Darien Police Department had started investigations into the tragedy which happened in an apartment building on 75th Street, Farmingdale.
According to the report, their remaining two children 13 years old daughter and a 4 years old son are alive. The eight-year-old died in the arms of the 13-year-old, who heard gunshots and went to call his mom that he had heard gunshots outside, not knowing that their dad had shot their mom.
“He saw his sister in a pool of blood, carried her to seek help only for her to die in his arms; horrible story. The wife’s parents are from Guzang – Mr and Mrs Mudoh. Good friends of mine,”
Below is the photos of the couple and their children:
- Super Eagles rated No 3 worst team in world cup after first group matches
- Iran vs Spain live scores from world cup 2018 group B
- Watch Spain vs Iran Live from your mobile [Live Streaming]
- Spain vs Iran live updates, live scores and live streaming
- Lady killed by the wife of her sugar daddy left note beside her corpse [Photos]
- Watch Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia Live streaming and quick updates
- Portugal 1 – 0 Morocco live scores – Ronaldo heads in the first goal against Morocco
- Portugal vs Morocco live updates, scores as it happens
- TECNO Spark 2 Unboxing, First Impressions and Quick Review
- How To Win 1 Million Naira in TECNO #LightUpYourDream2018