Nigeria House of Representatives tells Federal Government to fix date for national census, scheduled for fourth quarter of 2019. The last census that was conducted in 2016 go a long way is even though not all the citizen of Nigeria was counted
The matter will be discus by Federal Government to choose appropriate date for the forth coming of national census. Ossy Prestige (Abia-APGA), on the need to conduct census for proper planning and development in Nigeria.
House of Reps tells FG to fix date
House of Reps tells FG to fix date for national census and the lawmaker quoted United Nations Fund for Population Activities as saying that Nigeria had a dynamic economy and large population expected to double in the next two decades.
He said census is necessary tool for the growth of any society, which is a key to decision-making in public and private sectors.
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]
- Cossy Ojiakor lets Baba Fryo touch her breasts for a fee
- 50 die and 500 houses destroyed as flood overrun Buhari’s home state Katsina [Photos]
- EFCC sets to arrest Fayose over N1.3bn poultry project
- France crowns Russia 2018 world cup champion [Photos]
- Watch France vs Croatia live world cup 2018 final Join us live Now
- I will restore Ekiti values, Fayemi speaks on his victory