A civil rights organisation, Egalitarian Mission for Africa, EMA, has announced $10,000 (N3.5m) as reward for information on principal actors behind the invasion of the National Assembly by operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS.

The group said that anyone with credible information on the identity of the masterminds of the Tuesday’s siege to the National Assembly and is willing to disclose same will be paid the sum of money.

Dailypost…..

12 thoughts on “NASS invasion: Rights group offers N3.5m bounty on principal actors behind siege

• May 15, 2021 at 4:36 pm

• May 19, 2021 at 9:57 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:42 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:56 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:32 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:42 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:53 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:06 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 5, 2021 at 7:24 pm

• June 12, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 10:26 am

• June 21, 2021 at 11:59 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs