MTN cheapest data plan for MTN pulse subscribers. MTN Nigeria rolled out this Pulse Tariff plan long time ago. A plan that favour people who only need data to browse the internet. MTN Pulse tariff plan is the cheapest MTN data plan right now in Nigeria. If you use a huge data everyday it is advisable to migrate to MTN Pulse. In the post, we will show you how to migrate to MTN Pulse. The code to migrate to MTN Pulse and how to subscribe to MTN Pulse 1GB for N500.
MTN cheapest data plan for MTN pulse subscribers
Are you looking for cheap data plans, you have come to the right place, MTN Pulse data plan gives subscribers a double bonus when you purchase a N500 weekly data plan. You will get 1GB instead of 500MB. MTN Pulse tariff plan is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you enjoy FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec for calls across all local Networks in Nigeria after spending N11 daily. [MTN pulse offers 100% on data]
How to migrate to MTN Pulse
It is time to migrate to MTN Pulse if you want their 100% bonus data. To migrate follow the following steps.
- Recharge your MTN to migrate to this Tariff. MTN also allow people to migrate free if only you have stay with a tariff plan long enough as 30 days. So you recently migrated to another plan and you switch over to MTN pulse you will be charged N100.
- Simply text 406 to 131 or Dial *406*1#.
MTN Pulse data plan subscription code
Now that you on MTN Pulse. It is time ti subscrbe for MTN Pulse data plan. To subscribe, follow the following steps.
- Recharge with N500
- Dial *406*1# and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- You will be charged N500 and you will receive 1GB od data valid for 30 days.
- You can check your data plan by dialing *131*4#
Now that your data is active, you start surfing the net. However if the data is exhausted you can follow the same process to buy as many time you want.
How to stop/unsubscribe for MTN Pulse
You can stop or unsubscribe for MTN pulse. To stop or unsubscribe from MTN PULSE; send STOP to 567.