Meet top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria and their net worth 2018

Who do you think will make the list of top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria? Just like in Sport, there is lot of money in music. Today i am going to give you the latest top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria according as released by Forbes. Some Nigerians have broken the border exploring their music talent to the entire world. Grabbing awards around the world.

Here without partial i will introduce to you the richest Nigerians musician just the top ten of them. You love them, listen to their songs, follow them on social media, buy their album and in return their bank accounts swelling. Forbes always released the list of billions in all aspect of life, including the music industry which is under the scope of the discussion here.

Some Nigerians music have made a fame with their talent and of course have made a lot of money from the niche which is regarded as one of the lucrative niche in the world. The likes of Davido, Wizkid, 2Fac and others are doing fantastically well.

Some Nigerians also engaged in an verbal argument about you is richer between Davido and Wizkid. i am going to provide the fact about that argument.

Now back to the top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria and what they earn, i am show a recent report from Forbes and i am going try my best to give accurate data. I am going run the list of lowest bottom.

So Meet:

top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria and their net worth

10. Flavour (Net worth N3.2 billion)

Flavour

Flavour, very popular with Igbo ladies maybe because he is very handsome. Congratulation to him as he made my list top 10 richest musician in Nigeria. Flavour real name is Chinedu Okoli also known as Flavour N’abania.  He is currently worth N3.2 billion. Flavour is my number 10 richest musician in Nigeria.

He was born on 23rd November 1983. His first album which is N’abania was the first album that was released in 2010.currently his net worth is estimated as N3.2 billion. He has many endorsements deals with many brands e.g bullet, hero beer and many more.

Flavour has won many awards which include best music video of the year, MTV Africa music award and many more. he is a brand ambassador for brands like Bullet Energy Drink, Hero Beer etc.

9. Olamide Badoo (Net worth N3.2 billion)

Olamide

The number nine on my list is Olamide Badoo. Olamide Adedeji popularly called Badoo is popular with the Governor of Lagos State Akinwumi Ambody.  His net worth is estimated at N3.2 billion.

Born on 15th of March 1989, he founded the popular music record Label YBNL. The group has produced stars such as Lil kesh, Chinko Ekun and Adekunle Gold.He signed endorsement deals with ciroc, Glo and Sterling bank that worth #30 million. He is also an ambassador of Etisalat.

He won numerous awards which include headies awards, MTV Base awards and so on

8. Banky W (Net worth N3.5 billion)

Banky W

Banky W make the list of my top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria. He goes by the real of Olubankole Wellington. He net worth is estimated at N3.5 billion.

Apart from music, Banky W also pick interest in acting, In his Movie Wedding party ranked high amount the good. He eventually found his wife from the movies as he married to one of the leading actress in the movies Adesua Etomi.

Banky W has signed so many endorsement deals worth millions and he is a brand ambassador for many companies e.g Uber hail cab service provider and he is the first Nigerian celebrity to be awarded such honor.

He is the first ambassador of Samsung electronics and endorsement of vodka brand ciroc and 9mobile.

7. Timaya (Net worth N5.5 billion)

Timaya

Timaya is the number seven on my list of top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria. He goes by the real Entimi Alfred Odom . His net worth is valued at N5.5 billion.

Timaya has endorsement deals worth millions with Glo and cognac brand Henessy. Timaya charges 8 million Naira to show up and perform at any event.

Currently, he has endorsements deals worth several millions with Nigerian TeleCo Glo and Cognac brand Hennessy.

A few months back Timaya moved into a palatial mansion of a house in Lekki worth hundreds of millions.

6. Peter Okoye (Net worth N5.8 billion)

Peter Okoye

Peter Okoye of the defunct Psquare duo, make my list of top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria. He is still doing fine as a solo artist.

Even before the split, Peter had solo endorsements deals with Kia motors, Olympic Milk etc. Since the breakup, Mr. P has embarked on solo tours America, Europe etc.

The dancer and singer has a new clothing line in the works awaiting official unveiling. His estimated net worth is N5.8 billion.

5. 2Face (Net worth N5.9 billion)

2Face

2Face is the number fifth in the list, with over two decades strong in the Nigerian Entertainment industry, Innocent Idibia better known as 2Face or 2Baba is a double OG.

The 42-year-old singer has a brand-friendly persona which has seen him clinch mouth-watering deals even ahead of younger colleagues.

Currently has endorsements with Glo, Campari, etc., 2Baba has several real estate investments including his Rumors Night Clubs in Lagos.

The “Gaaga Shuffle” crooner’s estimated net worth spikes to about 5.9 billion Naira.

4. D’banj (Net worth N6.0 billion)

Dbanj

His music may not be his best selling commodity at the moment but D’banj’s business and branding acumen are as strong as ever, a big negotiator.

He is a brand ambassador to top brands, besides his brainchild CREAM Platform was valued last year by an American firm to be worth about $100,000,000.

A decent amount of about 6 million would be needed to put D’banj on stage to perform. He is worth an estimated figure of about 6 billion Naira.

3. Don Jazzy (Net worth N7.5 billion)

Don Jazzy

Michael Ajereh Collins better known as Don Jazzy takes the number 3 spot on the list.

The ace music producer has moved on quite seamlessly from being a beatmaker to a full-fledged businessman. Don Jazzy is the CEO of Mavin Records which houses top stars like Tiwa Savage, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello etc.

He has many music related businesses known and unknown. The music maker’s net worth is valued to be around N7.5 billion.

2. Wizkid (Net worth N8.0 billion)

wizkid

Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid fondly called Star boy is the second richest Musicians in Nigeria. Wizkid is the biggest music export out of Nigeria in the past 4 years.

The singer’s achievements are enormous including topping Billboard Hot 100 Music Chart, earning a Grammy Award nomination, several legit international collaborations, performing at international music events etc.

However, in all these things Wizkid has the money to show for it. The Starboy honcho charges about 12 million to as gig fees and even more when it’s outside Nigeria.

Wizkid is a luxury King from wardrobe, automobiles, gadgets etc. His net worth has jumped in the past 12 months and is pegged at about 8 billion Naira.

1. Davido (Net worth N9.0 billion)

Davido

Meet the richest musician in Nigeria. He has beat Wizkid to it. The OBO (Omo Baba Olowo) is one of the wealthiest men in Nigeria. Nigerian entertainer and record label boss David Adeleke sits at the summit of the list of top 10 RICHEST Nigerian musicians.

Davido was born on 21st November 1992 and attended the British International School in Lagos and also studied business administration in USA.

He is a Nigerian producer, Singer, song writer, record producer. Davido is the co-owner of HKN music and he produced songs for Tiwa savage, Skales and Naeto C.

The DMW boss has arguably made the most money in the past 12 months than any other contemporary Nigerian artists.

The singer is the leader of the popular 30 Billion Gang, he has made the most hit songs in the past year too.

Since last year Davido has been touring around the world performing at sold out concerts during the ‘30 Billion Tour’ which is still ongoing.

The past year has been fantastic for Davido, his tracks “IF”, “Fall” have crossed over 60 million views on YouTube. Davido has revealed that he has made over $1 million off ‘pon pon’ sound.

He has secured new endorsements with perfume brand AXE, Infinix Mobility etc. He has been rumoured to have recently purchased a Bombardier Jet. Davido’s estimated net worth is put at about 9 billion Naira.

51 thoughts on “Meet top 10 richest Musicians in Nigeria and their net worth 2018

• January 17, 2021 at 8:41 am

are vapes illegal for under 18

• January 23, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Thanks for another informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I am just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

• February 13, 2021 at 5:11 pm

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Sexy Camisole Tops and Cami Sets? Thanks x

• April 23, 2021 at 4:01 am

Does anyone know what happened to Dimepiece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I seem to be unable to check out on Dimepiecela site. I have read in Vanity Fair that they were acquired by a UK hedge fund for $50 million. I have just bought the Dimepiece Treat Your Girl Unisex Heavy Blend™ Crewneck Sweatshirt from Ebay and absolutely love it xox

• May 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Has anyone ever been to Groveport Vapor Station Vapor Store located in 2303 N 44th St Suite 2?

• May 17, 2021 at 1:04 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:28 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:42 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:19 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:26 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:38 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:54 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 4, 2021 at 11:36 am

• June 12, 2021 at 11:35 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 10:56 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 12:25 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• July 1, 2021 at 3:56 pm

I run a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise offers CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We solely provide web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Well known Wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a relatively substantial stable of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment possibilities and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to get in touch with one more attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at targetdomain could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

• July 5, 2021 at 9:27 pm

Does anyone know whether I can purchase Just Delta 8 Cartridges (justdeltastore.com) at Kings Vapor Inc., 776 51st St (Between 7 And 8 Ave), Brooklyn, NY, 11220?

• July 6, 2021 at 2:11 am

Does anyone know whether I can purchase JUSTKRATOM Green Maeng Da Kratom Capsules (justkratomstore.com) at Vapor Lab, 2030 N Dixie Hwy, Suite 100, Elizabethtown, KY, 42701?

• July 23, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Has anyone shopped at EVapor of Appleton Vape Shop located in 1821 NY-376?

• July 28, 2021 at 12:44 am

Does anyone know if I can purchase JUSTKRATOM Red Bali Kratom Capsules (justkratomstore.com) at Vape Masters, 2691 N Hiatus Rd, Cooper City, FL, 33026?

• July 31, 2021 at 7:38 am

can you bring a weed vape on an airplane

• July 31, 2021 at 2:45 pm

Does anybody know whether I can purchase JUSTKRATOM Green Maeng Da Kratom Capsules (justkratomstore.com) at Beachside Vapors, 727 North Dr, Suite H, Melbourne, FL, 32934?

• August 7, 2021 at 12:24 pm

Has anyone ever been to A Clean Cigarette Ecig Shop in 5058 N High St?

• August 10, 2021 at 9:46 am

Has anyone ever tried 3 Monkeys Premium E-Liquids Ejuice?

• August 10, 2021 at 10:30 am

Has anybody ever shopped at ER Wireless and Vapor Lounge Vape Shop in 137 Marsh House Lane?

• August 11, 2021 at 11:02 pm

The following time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you may fix should you werent too busy in search of attention.

• August 14, 2021 at 4:56 pm

I was excited to discover this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new things in your website.

Comments are closed.