Check the list of requirements for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018. The Nigeria Police recruitment exercise is ongoing. We have compiled the list of requirements needed to apply for Nigeria Police Constables. By requirements we mean all the necessary things you may need for your successful application. If you want to join Nigeria Police as a recruit the opportunity is now open for you.
The portal to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment exercise is opened at www.policerecruitment.ng. In our previous post we give insights on how to appy for Nigeria Police Recruitment. But here on this post we give out the list of requirements for Nigeria Police recruitments exercise. Check the requirements and if you are qualified you can go ahead and apply…
List of requirements for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018
The list of requirements and the qualify you must possess before you can apply for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018. Here we are going to list the general requirements as well as educational requirements for the for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018
This level of requirements includes the physical and behavoural qualities the applicants must possess before they can be fit to apply for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018. List of requirements for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018
- An applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- He/she must possess a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years of age or older than 25
- Must be of good character and should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- For men, expanded chest measurement should be 86cm (34 inches)
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Must download and fill the guarantors form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Traditional rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of grade level12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of lieutenant colonel.
Education Requirements for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018
The education requirements to fill in Nigeria Police Recruitment exercise includes the following
- Applicants must possess at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics, in the WASCE/GCE, NECO and NBTEB in not less than two sittings.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
After fulfilling all the above requirements you can then go ahead and apply for Nigeria Police recruitments 2018 Here