The Lagos State University LASU Post UTME registration 2018/2019. The students who chose Lagos State University for this year UTME required basic information regarding the registration procedure for LASU Post UTME 2018/2019.
Lagos State University will screen students who score 200 and above in 2018 UTME and chose the institution as their first choice for admission into 100 level in 2018/2019 academic session.
The registration guidelines for LASU Post UTME 2018/2019 is available here on this post. The screening will commence any moment from now, to answer the query of some students who are eager to start their LASU Post UTME registration 2018/2019. We have compiled the comprehensive guide on how to register for LASU Post UTME 2018/2019.
Is LASU Post UTME 2018/2019 out?
The Lagos State university LASU has yet to make official announcement concerning 2018/2019 Lasu Post UTME but the form will soon be available online. Check back.
The Procedure to register for Lagos State University is the same and students are require to follow the guidelines thoroughly before filling their form online.
ELIGIBILITY for LASU Post UTME registration 2018/2019
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 200 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition,
- candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2018.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2018/2019 academic session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University
LASU Post UTME registration 2018/2019
The method of registration for LASU Post UTME 2018/2019 academic session is the same as previous years. According to LASU official website, The LASU Post UTME registration 2018/2019 is given below.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- ONLINE PAYMENT
Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top to PAY:
- non-refundable LASU Platform Access fee of N3,000;
- and non-refundable Screening fee of N2,000.
The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for LASU 2017/2018 Online Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your screening PIN.
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is Two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with awaiting result status are eligible to apply for screening but the awaited result must be uploaded latest by 15th September, 2017.
- Candidates with awaiting result status are also eligible to apply for the screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the screening portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2017 is not ACCEPTABLE.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the continue button
- STEP V
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
- ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
- The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2017 JAMB brochure available online at www.jamb.org.ng or http://www.jamb.gov.ng/brochure.aspx
- Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
- The Point grading system is as follows: