Katsina bye-election results: APC wins, PDP comes third

The Katsina bye-election results is out unofficially. The All Progressives Congress has won in all the governments where the election was conducted. Ahmad Babba Kaita the APC candidate defeated PDP candidate Kabir Babba Kaita by landslide. He claims victories in all the local government in the constituent.

One of the result posted by Bashir Ahmed indicated that the leading opposition the People Democratic party PDP came third in the polling unit.

The Katsina bye-election results has not be officially announced by the Independence Electoral Commission INEC. But the result reaching us has it that APC has won the two Senatorial seats in Katsina and Bauchi States.

The result from Kogi/Lokoja constituency showed that All Progressives Congress also emerged victorious.

The results of all the election will be announced today by the body saddle with the responsibility, the INEC

15 thoughts on “Katsina bye-election results: APC wins, PDP comes third

• May 17, 2021 at 1:09 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:34 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:27 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 6:47 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:23 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:31 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:19 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:43 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:57 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 12, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 9:42 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 18, 2021 at 5:23 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• September 24, 2021 at 7:58 am

How can I contact you? I am interested in more info. I love sucking dick btw hmu