INEC releases 2019 election questions for electorate [Pass before you vote]

The Independence National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released questions for 2019 General election which electorate must pass before casting their votes. This is very hilarious but the questions are set to calm down the electorate nerves as they line up in their various polling units to vote.

The questions are caved out from the recent happening in Nigeria political space. Although this is a joke but it can calm the tension in mind of the people.

INEC releases 2019 election questions for electorate
SUBJECT: HISTORY
INSTRUCTIONS: ANSWER ALL
SECTION A

1. In what year did a senator jump out of a moving vehicle?
A.2015
B.2016
C.2017
D.2018

2. Which Nigerian president is good in letter writing?
A. Yar adua
B. Buhari
C. Obasanjo
D. Jonathan

3. Which Nigerian president accused Nigerian youths of being lazy
A. Babangida
B. Obasanjo
C. Buhari
D. Gowon

4. Which country In African continent do their wives belong to the kitchen and other rooms?
A. Congo
B. Togo
C. Ivory coast
D. Nigeria

5. If the article “Transmitted Transmission” were to be a setup, who might have masterminded it?
A. Ekweremadu
B. Saraki
C. Melaye
D. None of the above

INEC releases 2019 election questions

6. Which Nigeria governor was teargassed, broke his neck and arm, only for the arm to heal the following day?
A. Wike
B. Fayose
C. Ortom
D. Tambuwa

7. Who’s Nigerian dancing Senator without certificate?
A. Ekweremadu
B. Kwankwaso
C. Adeleke
D. Borrofice

8. Which Nigeria senate President involved in Offa robbery of which 33 people, including a pregnant woman lost their lives?
A. Adolphus Wabara
B. Pius Ayinm
C. David Mark
D. Bukola Saraki

9. Who’s the actor who because of a court case disappeared and reappeared after eleven hours, claiming he was kidnapped?
A. Dino Melaye
B. Odunlade Adekola
C. Jim Hyke
D. Usofia

10. Name the South/West Governor who recently acted as an Emperor lion after his candidate lost an election he started acting as a domestic cat
A. Ambode
B. Aregbesola
C. Akeredolu
D. Fayose

SECTION B. ESSAY
ANSWER ALL ALSO

1. In which regime in Nigeria history did a snake swallow N30 million naira? (20 marks)
2. Who is the auto of the article “Transmitted Transmission”? (30 marks)
3. For ur mind who do you think is responsible for the deadly killing of 33people titled “OFFA BANKS ROBERRY” (30 marks)

NOTE: This is just a joke.
GOODLUCK!!.

Author: Unknown

Read Also: Buhari deserves an accolade for signing Not Too Young To Run Bill

22 thoughts on “INEC releases 2019 election questions for electorate [Pass before you vote]

• May 17, 2021 at 12:53 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 6:13 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:08 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 22, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:10 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:17 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:09 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:29 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:45 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 5, 2021 at 5:06 pm

• June 13, 2021 at 4:25 am

• June 15, 2021 at 2:36 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 4:05 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• August 28, 2021 at 10:45 am

Does your site have a contact page? I’m having problems
    locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I’ve got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

• August 30, 2021 at 2:32 am

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
    A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.

Do you have any advice to help fix this
    issue?

• September 2, 2021 at 3:37 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this
    for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and
    I look forward to your new updates.

• September 2, 2021 at 1:56 pm

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.

You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

• September 4, 2021 at 9:28 am

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different
    then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to
    ask!

• September 6, 2021 at 3:10 am

It’s fantastic that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our dialogue
    made here.