The Independence National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released questions for 2019 General election which electorate must pass before casting their votes. This is very hilarious but the questions are set to calm down the electorate nerves as they line up in their various polling units to vote.
The questions are caved out from the recent happening in Nigeria political space. Although this is a joke but it can calm the tension in mind of the people.
INEC releases 2019 election questions for electorate
INSTRUCTIONS: ANSWER ALL
1. In what year did a senator jump out of a moving vehicle?
2. Which Nigerian president is good in letter writing?
A. Yar adua
3. Which Nigerian president accused Nigerian youths of being lazy
4. Which country In African continent do their wives belong to the kitchen and other rooms?
C. Ivory coast
5. If the article “Transmitted Transmission” were to be a setup, who might have masterminded it?
D. None of the above
INEC releases 2019 election questions
6. Which Nigeria governor was teargassed, broke his neck and arm, only for the arm to heal the following day?
7. Who’s Nigerian dancing Senator without certificate?
8. Which Nigeria senate President involved in Offa robbery of which 33 people, including a pregnant woman lost their lives?
A. Adolphus Wabara
B. Pius Ayinm
C. David Mark
D. Bukola Saraki
9. Who’s the actor who because of a court case disappeared and reappeared after eleven hours, claiming he was kidnapped?
A. Dino Melaye
B. Odunlade Adekola
C. Jim Hyke
10. Name the South/West Governor who recently acted as an Emperor lion after his candidate lost an election he started acting as a domestic cat
SECTION B. ESSAY
ANSWER ALL ALSO
1. In which regime in Nigeria history did a snake swallow N30 million naira? (20 marks)
2. Who is the auto of the article “Transmitted Transmission”? (30 marks)
3. For ur mind who do you think is responsible for the deadly killing of 33people titled “OFFA BANKS ROBERRY” (30 marks)
NOTE: This is just a joke.