Federal Fire Service has announced the recruitment into Fire Service. Interested candidates are hereby invited to start the process of their application at the portal at http://fedfire.gov.ng recruitment portal. There are three category of positions that are opened for candidates to apply.
Here on this post we will show you clearly how you can easily apply for better shortlisted. The requirements for the application are also listed.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service recruitment.
Who can apply for Nigerian Fire Service job. The requirements are highlighted below;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- You must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
- You must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- You must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
http://fedfire.gov.ng recruitment portal
Education requirements for various positions
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii. Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
i. Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5)
credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
How to apply for Nigeria Federal Fire Service requirements
- Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website at http://fedfire.gov.ng recruitment portal or www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- Interested Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
- Interested Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
Note; Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication. Also check http://fedfire.gov.ng recruitment portal for the shortlisted candidates after six Month.