How to treat Fibroids with herbs. Fibroids are the most frequently seen tumors of the female reproductive system. Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that are found in the uterus. They may form within the walls, under the top mucosal layer, in the muscles of uterus, or in the neck of the uterus.
Causes of Fibroids
- Fibroids can be caused when the estrogen levels is high. During the reproductive years, estrogen and progesterone levels are higher.
- When estrogen levels are high, especially during pregnancy, fibroids tend to swell. They are also more likely to develop when a woman is taking birth control pills that contain estrogen.
- Low estrogen levels can cause fibroids may shrink, such during and after menopause.
- Genetic factors are thought to impact the development of fibroids. Having a close relative with fibroids increases the chance of developing them.
- There is also evidence that red meat, alcohol, and caffeine could increase the risk of fibroids, and that an increased intake of fruit and vegetables might reduce it.
- Being overweight or obese increases the risk of fibroids.
- Childbearing lowers the risk of developing fibroids. The risk reduces each time a woman gives birth.
Symptoms of fibroids may include:
Heavy bleeding between or during periods, pain in the pelvis and /or lower back, increased menstrual cramping, increased urination, pain during intercourse, menstruation that lasts longer than usual pressure or fullness in your lower abdomen, swelling or enlargement of the abdomen.
How to treat Fibroids with herbs
Ingredient: Water, Efo Yanrin root
Put to boil half a liter of water, dry and grind efo yanrin root (wild lettuce). Add three tablespoons of the ground efo yanrin root to the boiling water. Cover the pan and simmer on a low heat for ten minutes. Turn off heat and allow the tea to stand for fifteen minutes.
Prescription: Strain and drink three cups daily.
Read Also. The best method to give her orgasm in less than 15 minutes