Facebook story is the latest Facebook feature that will enable people to reach larger audience of people on Facebook. A photo or video can go viral on public with 24 hours if you know how to share a photo or video on Facebook story.
Facebook story are short user-generated photo and video collections that can be viewed up to two times and disappear after 24 hours. This feature is borrowed from the Snapchat which already integrated the feature and in used to this moment. Instagram also has the feature but now readily available in Facebook.
A good news to Facebook users, Facebook story was incorporated into Facebook on March 28, 2017. Facebook story will not necessary replace the default news feed but it will be considered to be a second news feed for the social media website.
It uses Facebook’s in-app camera which allows users to use fun filters and Snapchat-like lenses to their content as well as add visual geolocation tags to their photos and videos.
Facebook story will allow the content to be posted publicly on the Facebook app and it will be there for only 24 hours or can be sent as a direct message to a Facebook friend.
Making use of this feature will enables you to post photos and videos, Stories is the way they’re going to want to do it. You can learn how to share a photo or video on Facebook story and publicly share information the same way it is done in Snapchat and Instagram.
How to share a photo or video on Facebook story
It is time all Facebook users should take advantage of this feature to reach more people. It is similar to Instagram Stories, content shared to stories will appear at the top of the Facebook News Feed. To view a story, users simply tap a friends’ circle at the top of the app.
- To create a story on Facebook, you first need to access the camera. You can do this by swiping right on the Facebook mobile app or upload the existing photo or video.
- Once you have the camera open, you’ll be able to record your video or snap a quick photo. Upload the existing photo or video. You’ll also notice a range of lenses and filters available to embellish your content.
- To take a photo, tap on the button in the center of the screen and to record a video hold down this button.
- After you have taken your desire photo or record your video or better still upload your desire photo or video the next step is to share it to your story. To do this, tap on arrow icon in the center of the screen and then select ‘Your Story’ and tap on the send button in the bottom right of your screen. You can also send your post to selected friends via a direct message.
After you have done, your story will display for 24 hours and then be gone forever
Friends and followers can view the story you just shared in the Facebook stories archive. Check below.
The feature is available for Facebook page. The guideline on how to share a photo or video on Facebook story is the same as what we share about. Facebook incorporated the feature into the page on October 2017. Facebook announced that Stories would be opened up to all Pages on Facebook.
How to share a photo or video on Facebook story from your Page
- Open up Facebook’s mobile app on iOS or Android (Stories can only be posted on mobile)
- Go to the timeline of any Page for which you’re an Admin
- Tap “Create Story”
So you are not be using Facebook story it is time for you to create your first Facebook story.