In this post you will learn how to send money in Facebook messenger to friends. Facebook has added a feature where people can send money to friends using Facebook messenger. The feature is currently available in United State, United Kingdom and France. It’s a convenient and secure way to send and receive money right in Messenger threads. It makes it easier to send money to friends with leaving the conversation.
The new feature will enable people to send money within the countries that are currently enable in the feature. The US dollar was used to launced the feature. But now two currencies have added to it. Three currencies are now enable in this feature which are Dollar, Pounds and Euros.
Facebook launced the package in 2015 in United State before extended to United Kingdom and France. it is the first time Messenger has extended p2p payments. Payments in Messenger are fast, free and secure. here is how to send money in Facebook messenger to friends.
How to send money in Facebook messenger to friends
This is the tutorial on how to send money in Facebook messenger to friends. You can send money to your friends and you can also receive money from friends.
How to send money to friends using Facebook messenger
- Start a message with a friend
- Tap the blue + icon and then tap the green Payments icon
- Set up your payment account (only the first time) and then enter the amount you want to send
- Tap Pay and then add your debit card
- Watch the amount of money you sent rain down on the screen
How to receive money from friends using Facebook messenger
- Open the conversation from your friend
- Tap Add Card in the message, add your debit card and setup your payment account to accept money for the first time
Note. The money you send is transferred right away. It may take one to three business days to make the money available to the recipient depending on their bank, just as it does with other deposits.