This is to inform all the candidates that Unilag Post UTME 2018/2019 screening is out. We will release the details on how to register Unilag Post UTME 2018/2019 screening on this page. The University of Lagos Post – UTME screening test for 2018/2019 academic session is out. All candidates that chose Unilag as their first choice in 2018 UTME and score 180 and over to log on to https://unilag.edu.ng for their registration.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 Academic Year will commence from 23rd July, 2018 to 3rd August, 2018.
Unilag has pegged the cut -off mark to be 200 general cut-off mark announced by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. Continue on how to register Unilag Post UTME 2018/2019 screening.
UNILAG POST UTME 2018/2019 SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
Unilag post UTME Candidates should have all these requirements to proceed for the registration.
- Candidates must score 180 and over in UTME 2018/2019
- Candidates must have five (5) credit passes in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must also be sixteen  years and over.
- Candidates are require to pay the sum of two thousand naira N2000 for the screening exercise.
how to register Unilag Post UTME 2018/2019 screening
You can now go ahead to learn how to register for the screening exercise. follow the step below.
Log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. :
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Unilag Post UTME 2018/2019 Date
Unilag Post UTME 2018/2019 test will hold between Monday 6th August, 2018 to Friday 10th August, 2018
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are not eligible and need not apply.