University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN has reschuduled the its Post UTME 2017/2018 screening. Candidates are informed that the University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening tests earlier scheduled to commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017 have been postponed to a future date.
The university will make an updated timetable for the rescheduled Post-UTME screening tests will be published late. check how to register to UNN Post UTME 2017/2018 screening.
The UNN Post UTME 2017/2018 screening is continued. The Prospective students who scored 200 and above, who made UNN their first choice to continue their registration.
How to register to UNN Post UTME 2017/2018 screening
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
If you like the post ‘How to register to UNN Post UTME 2017/2018 screening’ share it.