The University of Ilorin post UTME has being decided. The university enjoins all the Candidates that made University of Ilorin their first choice to continue the process of Registration for the Post UTME screening.
University of Ilorin has pecked or cut off mark for the screening as 180. All candidates that score 180 and above, and make University of Ilorin their first choice to go ahead for the registration. we will give you the guidelines on How to register for Unilorin post UTME 2018/2019 screening.
Unilorin post UTME 2018/2019 screening online registration has begun. Candidates are require to pay N2000 for the screening exercise. The Online registration for FIRST BATCH of candidates will end at MIDNIGHT on WEDNESDAY 13th September, 2018 while SECOND BATCH screening registration instructions will follow shortly.
The FIRST BATCH screening exercise will start on MONDAY, 11th September, 2018 and will end on SATURDAY, 16th September, 2018 both at the Ilorin and Lagos Centres.
How to register for Unilorin post UTME 2018/2019 screening
The process of registration for the Unilorin post UTME 2017/2018 screening requires your full attention. You should be very careful when filling out your form. Here is the comprehensive guide on how to register for Unilorin post UTME 2017/2018 screening.
- Goto the university portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
- On the Admission Menudisplayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Detailsbutton for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note:
UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note that the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course for only those who need to
How to make payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Candidates should follow the process to complete their registration from the portal. Goodluck. How to register for Unilorin post UTME 2018/2019 screening