This is how to register for UNIBEN Post UTME 2018/2019 academic session. The University of Benin has announced the date of its Post UTME screening. Candidates are advised to start their registration earlier. Candidates are hereby informed that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME) screening form for 2018/2019 is out and now available for sale online.
This is to notify the candidates who chose University of Benin either in first choice or second choice and scored 200 and over the UTME to start the process of their application in the University website before the closing of the application form.
University of Benin Post UTME screening exercise will hold on 27th of July and 11th of August 2018 in a designated centres within the UNIBEN campus. The UNIBEN Post UTME is a computer based test just as the UTME. Applicants should process their application between 4th of July 2018 and midnight of 22nd of July 22nd 2018.
Candidates who can apply for UNIBEN POST UTME 2018/2019
- Candidates who wrote 2018 UTME, chose the University of Benin as their first choice and score between 200 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Applicants must obtained a minimum of 5 credits in GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO which include English and mathematic in no less than two sitting.
How to register for UNIBEN Post UTME 2018/2019
Candidates can follow this procedure on how to register for UNIBEN Post UTME 2018/2019 academic session.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening
Grouping of courses by Categories
|S/N||CATERGORY||Course Categories / Faculty|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Candidates can also check the various UNIBEN school fee for all departments