ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT), Screening update is officially out 2017…here is the instruction on How to register for ESUT post UTME 2017 exercise.
Enugu state university of science and technology has officially released its screening exercise officially to candidates, who choose the university has their first and second choice to register for the post UTME 2017.
All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2016 UTME and scored 180 and above are qualified to register for the school post UTME exercise 2017/2018.
Steps for Registration in ESUT Post UTME 2017 exercise is stated below:
How to register for ESUT post UTME 2017 exercise
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to the University website – esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal
- Click on Admission Screening Registration
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate an e-tranzact Invoice from any of the following banks and proceed to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) only:
- Access Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc.
Note : It is advisable for candidate to go through the ESUT past questions and prepared ahead of the post UTME Examination 2017