In this Harmattan period a lot of things happen to your skin. The worst of it is that your skin dry and dehydrated. Most of your fashion scream may fail you and depending on your skin types you may experience a lot of things in your skin. You need to take a preventive measure to prevent your skin from feeling dry, flaky, and uncomfortable by the end of the day.
Please follow the following skincare guide:
You do these in the morning before stepping out:
1. Cleanse your face by using a mild, gentle, and hydrating face wash.
2. Apply Serum in your body. Serums contain a high concentration of antioxidants that prevent damage caused by harmful free radicals.
3. Moisturize your face. Immediately after washing your face, massage it with a moisturizer. Pick a hydrating moisturizer that does not contain any irritants. It’s advisable to use products that contains hydrating ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, ceramides, glycerine, and B vitamins.
4. Apply sunscreen.
Do the following at night before you go to bed:
1. Remove your makeup.
2. Use a gentle water-based cleanser to wash your face and remove all traces of dirt.
3. Exfoliate your skin. Exfoliating or scrubbing help get rid of dead skin cells and makes your skin smooth and soft.
4. Apply your serum again.
5. Apply night cream on your face.
Now you that you have read these skincare daily guide. Make sure you practice them time to time to prevent your skin from feeling dry, flaky, and uncomfortable by the end of the day.