This is the guideline on how to check Nov/Dec GEC WAEC 2017 Result WAEC has released the result for Nov/Dec private students WAEC results known as GCE. The results of the 2017 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for private candidates was released yesterday. The WAEC portal at www.waecdirect.org has opened for Nov/Dec GEC WAEC 2017 Result checker.
The breakdown of the result shown that 135,945 candidates registered for the examination, but 133,223 wrote the test. At of which 34,664 obtained a minimum of credits in five subjects and above, including English Language and General Mathematics, representing 26.01 per cent.
The results of 131,485 candidates had been fully released. and the remaining results for 1,738 candidates are yet to be released.
How to check Nov/Dec GEC WAEC 2017 Result
Now you this is guideline on how to check Nov/Dec GEC WAEC 2017 Result. Just follow the simple steps below.
- Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.
- Go to WAEC result checking official portal at waecdirect.org
- Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***
- Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2017
- Select your exam type i.e. Nov/Dec.
- Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
How to check Nov/Dec GEC WAEC 2017 Result with mobile phone
You can also check your WAEC result on your mobile phone. All you need to do is to buy a scratch card and follow the procedure below.
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327(MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)