For those of you who want to apply for INEC Recruitment for 2019 election, The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has launched the recruitment portal for the 2019 general elections.
Mystatenews.com will guide you on how to apply INEC Recruitment for 2019 election.
The positions below are said to be available for the recruitment…
1. Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
2. Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
3. Presiding Officer (PO)
4. Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
5. Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Interested applicants are expected to pass certain eligibility criteria as listed on the INEC recruitment portal after which they can register and proceed to apply for the interesting position.
INEC Recruitment for 2019 election requirements
Ensure you possess the following before starting your registration…
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal account number.
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
How to apply INEC Recruitment for 2019 election
- Review the requirements for the available positions: You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your eligibility
- Click on Register and follow the instructions.
- Check your email for an account verification link and password
- Note: if mail is not found on your INBOX folder, kindly check SPAM or send a mail to [email protected]
- Click the account verification link sent to your email to activate your account.
- Change your Password
- After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form.
- Fill the Application form: This form is segmented into three (3) section; Personal Information, Contact Information, and Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once they are submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph: You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph. Please make sure the size is not larger than 50KB
- Fill in the details of your referees and check the Attestation box
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip as it will be needed for the final verification.
Note that every information provided will be subjected to validation from your source institutions/organization/ referees.