Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU Post UTME application form and direct entry for 2018/2019 academy session is out. Ago Iwoye OOU has pecked the cut off mark as 180 therefore any student who chose Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye and score 180 and above can apply for the OOU post UTME.
The method of OOU Post UTME application is accessible on this page. OOU Post UTME screening exercise registration will commence on Monday, 16th July and end Friday 3rd August, 2018.
Requirements for OOU Post UTME.
Candidates possess the following requirements are eligible to apply for the OOU Post UTME and Direct Entry DE.
For OOU Post UTME
- Candidates who score minimum of 180 in the 2018/2019 UTME Results can obtain OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
For OOU Direct Entry
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Students who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME.
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2018/2019 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng