How to apply for Nigerian Army 2017/2018. The portal for Nigerian Army recruitment exercise has opened. Interested candidates are required to commence their registration process. We have provided the guidelines on how to apply for Nigerian Army 2017/2018 at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
During the weekend Nigerian Army announced the commencement of online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades and Non Tradesmen and women into the service. The online registration started on 29 of December and expected to end on February 9 2018.
How to apply for Nigerian Army 2017/2018
Candidates are to apply online at the Nigerian Army portal recruitment.army.mil.ng. The instructions of the best way to apply and be selected is given on this post. Read on:
Nigerian Army 2017/2018 recruitment requirements
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
How to apply for Nigerian Army 2017/2018 at recruitment.army.mil.ng
You know the basic requirements to get into Nigerian Army. Let learn how to apply for Nigerian Army recruitments 2017/2018 below.
- Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Fill in your correct details and avoid mistake
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
After successful application candidates are required to wait for the shortlist and notification to proceed to screening centre. Hope the post How to apply for Nigerian Army 2017/2018 at recruitment.army.mil.ng is very useful. Share..