Learn how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018. Nigeria Police Force has commenced recruitment in the Police Force in constables category. This is to inform the general public that Nigeria Police recruitment form is now available online at www.policerecruitment.ng. Interested applicant can login to website and start the process of their application. However mystatenews.com has provide the detail analysis on how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018. we will show you how to apply here.
The online application portal has opened and it will last for six weeks. The aspiring constables can commenced online application free of charge. we will show the prospective applicants how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 at policerecruitment.ng.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018
Applicants should have the following requirements to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018. If you desire to pursue a carreer in Nigeria Police Force, the candidates should fulfilled the listed requirements.
- An applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- He/she must possess a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years of age or older than 25.
- He/she must possess at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics, in the WASCE/GCE, NECO and NBTEB in not less than two sittings.He/she to be of good character and not to have been convicted for any criminal offence
- He/she must not have tattoos, malformed teeth, protruding navel and not have undergone amputation.
- Applicants must be free of debt.
- Females applicant are required not to be pregnant
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018
Now that you know all the requirements to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018. Let dive into how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants should login to www.policerecruitment.ng
- Use your email and password to create account. Note always remember your email and password
- Valid phone number is also required
- Login with your email and password to begin filling in your details correctly.
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form
- Print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones
- Email and phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Multiple applications would be disqualified. How to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018