Federal Government employment scheme N-Power has announced the commencement of new application to the N-Power Build. Interested candidates can now access the N-Power portal to start their application process.
We got you covered on how to apply for N-Power Build for successful inclusion.
N-Power Build comprises of Agric tech, Automobile, Carpentry and Joinery, electrical installation, Plumbing and pipe lifting etc. Before you apply, applicants can choose from the list of jobs under the N-Power Build categories.
How to apply for N-Power Build for successful inclusion
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- Provide invalid details
- you provide incorrect qualifications details
- Your address is not verifiable
- you provide an incorrect date of birth (you should have a valid date of birth certificate or declaration)
- Your age is over 30 years.
- your BVN no is incorrect
Now all your information will be verified before you can be selected if you provide any wrong detail you will not be selected even if you are selected you will still be disqualified.
N-Power recruitment requirements
- You must between 18 to 35 years
- Bank BVN
- Degree Statement of result or Degree certificate.
- Valid CV
- Valid email address
Note all these above documents will be uploaded correctly in the portal.
How to apply for Npower Build
- Visit the portal @ http://portal.npower.gov.ng
- Click on the various programmes and carefully read through them
- Choose the programme that you are qualified for and best suits your aspiration
- Click on the APPLY button at the bottom of the page to apply for your preferred programme. (Note: You will need to first register and then sign in with a unique username and password)
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of your application
- After 48hours, you will be notified by email and in your portal profile whether you are eligible or not for the N-Power programme