Happy International Human Rights Day 2018 messages. Human rights day is celebrated every 10th of December. Today is December 10th it is the 2018 edition of human rights day. Happy human rights day 2018.
We have compiled interesting Happy Human Rights Day 2018 messages, Quotes and Picture SMS for you. #StandUp4HumanRights. December 10 adopted United Nations General Assembly in 1948.
Human Rights Day is celebrated every year on December 10, the day on which, in 1948, the UN adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Declaration sets out a common standard that every country should strive to achieve, regarding human rights. Human Rights Day is a reminder of how undemocratic systems of government and abuse of authority can lead to injustice, oppression, and violence.
Happy International Human Rights Day 2018 messages
Appreciate your loved ones and people around you on the occasion of Happy Human Rights Day 2018. Here is a list of happy Human Rights Day 2018 messages, Quotes and Picture SMS.
Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid, it is man-made and can be removed by the actions of human beings. – Nelson Mandela
Human Rights Day reminds us all that how undemocratic countries are snatching away the rights of the innocent and how people are losing their lives because of injustice and violence. Let us promise to fight for their betterment. Happy Human Rights Day 2018. Happy Human Rights Day 2018 messages
Never surrender to the people who stop you from speaking the truth. Don’t say sorry for being you. Never give up on your confidence to fight for what is right. Human Rights Day 2018
We all are humans and we are all born with dignity and with equal rights and if someone takes away our rights, it is our duty to fight back. Happy Human Rights Day 2018. Happy Human Rights Day 2018 messages
No one has the right to deny human rights and if someone is doing that then he is inhumane and we must stand against him…. May God impart us with all the strength to fight against the wrong. Happy Human Rights Day 2018
Human beings are born free and have the power to express themselves willingly. I wish you a happy Human Rights Day 2018.
Happy Human Rights Day 2018 Picture SMS
It means a great deal to those who are oppressed to know that they are not alone. Never let anyone tell you that what you are doing is insignificant. Happy Human Rights Day 2018
Peace does not just mean putting an end to violence or war, but to all other factors that threaten peace, such as discrimination, such as inequality, poverty. Happy Human Rights Day 2018
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Happy Human Rights Day 2018
The candle burns not for us, but for all those whom we failed to rescue from prison, who was shot on the way to prison, who were tortured, who were kidnapped, who ‘disappeared’. That’s what the candle is for. Happy Human Rights Day 2017. Happy Human Rights Day 2018 messages
Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where the people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free. Happy International Human Rights Day 2018
You cannot kill the truth. You cannot kill justice. Then You cannot kill what we are fighting for. Happy International Human Rights Day 2018
We are way more powerful when we turn to each other and not on each other when we celebrate our diversity… and together tear down the mighty walls of injustice. International Human Rights Day 2018
Human rights are an important power in the present society where every authority looks for dominating and oppressing their citizens. Let us all together celebrate the glorious Human Rights Day. Happy International Human Rights Day 2018
Happy International Human Rights Day 2018 Quotes
- Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where the people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free. International Human Rights Day Quotes 2018
- Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself. – Robert
- For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects & enhances the freedom of others. – Nelson Mandela
- Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights. – Hillary Clinton
- Trafficking is slavery. If there’s ever an opportunity for the faith community to come together and end modern-day slavery, it’s now.
- The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened. – John F. Kennedy
- Education creates the voice through which human rights can be claimed and protected. – UD of Human Rights
- I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being. – Abraham Lincoln
- The hope of a secure and lovable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. – Martin Luther King Jr
- Liberty, freedom, and democracy are very fuzzy words, but human rights are very specific. – Joichi Lto