BREAKING: Godswill Akpabio resigns as minority leader dumps PDP

The former Governor of Akwa Ibom State Senator Godswill Akpabio has finally resigned his position as Senate Minority leader and has finalised his defection from People Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Senator Godswill Akpabio announced hie resignation in the letter he addressed to Senate Deputy Minority Leader, Emmanuel Bwacha dated August 4.

The Senator, however thanked the senate leadership and referred to the PDP as “our great party”, “for giving him the opportunity to lead the caucus for three years.”

He did not state the reasons of his resignation but it will not be unconnected to his plan of dumping the PDP.

Below is the Screenshot of the letter.

Akpabio resigns as minority leader

13 thoughts on “BREAKING: Godswill Akpabio resigns as minority leader dumps PDP

• May 10, 2021 at 10:24 am

Thank you for every other excellent post. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.|

• May 17, 2021 at 1:04 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 17, 2021 at 12:08 pm

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!|

• May 19, 2021 at 6:28 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:22 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:19 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:53 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• June 6, 2021 at 12:32 pm

• June 12, 2021 at 11:27 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 10:49 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 22, 2021 at 12:19 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs