FIFA U20 World World Cup: Falconets defeat 1 – 0 to keep hope alive

After the opening defeat by Germany, the Nigeria U20 Female team Falconets has recorded a first win in the Female FIFA U20 world cup tournament in France. Falconets beat Haiti 1 – 0 to keep the hope of qualifying to the quarter final of the tournament alive.

Rasheedat Ajibade scores the only goal for the Nigeria side to earn them a vital 3 point via a penalty. The Falconets is now stand in 3 points sitting in second position in a group that has the like of Germany. China and Haiti.
The Falconet will play their last group match against China.

23 thoughts on “FIFA U20 World World Cup: Falconets defeat 1 – 0 to keep hope alive

• April 23, 2021 at 8:03 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I cannot check out on Dimepiecela site. I’ve read in Marie Claire that the brand was acquired by a UK hedge fund for $50 m. I have just bought the Control The Guns Tee from Amazon and totally love it xox

• May 13, 2021 at 12:49 pm

• May 19, 2021 at 6:23 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:17 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 22, 2021 at 10:38 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:16 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:23 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 4:36 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 1:51 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 6, 2021 at 10:42 am

• June 12, 2021 at 11:58 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

• June 14, 2021 at 8:48 pm

Hi there! This article could not be written much better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this post to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

• June 15, 2021 at 11:17 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 17, 2021 at 2:08 am

After I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service? Cheers!

• June 22, 2021 at 12:44 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

• July 15, 2021 at 4:44 pm

Good site you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find high quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

• July 16, 2021 at 12:56 am

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful. Thanks for sharing!

• July 16, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

• July 18, 2021 at 1:04 pm

I really like your wp template, exactly where did you get a hold of it through?

• July 20, 2021 at 5:10 pm

I absolutely love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own personal blog and would like to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Thanks!