As part of the requirements for implementation of the federal government’s Home Grown School Feeding (HGSF) programme, Anambra State Government is set to employ over one thousand caterers for the feeding of primary 1-3 children in all the schools across the state.
This was disclosed by the Deputy Focal Person for the programme in the state, Ms Chinwe Iwuchukwu during a meeting with the program committee team in Awka the state capital. Ms Iwuchukwu said that the team is currently evaluating applications submitted by prospective caterers who are interested in cooking for the primary school children.
Ms Iwuchukwu also stated that names of shortlisted caterers would be shortlisted to the State Education Secretaries in the twenty one (21) Local Government Areas of the state for commencement of the programme scheduled for October 2016. The focal person also revealed that successful candidates were expected to get medical fitness certificate at the State Hospital Management Board(SHMB) to further confirm their competence for the job.
- 12 years old girl gang raped to death in Anambra [Graphic Photos]
- Ighalo reveals why Nigeria lost to Croatia in World cup opener
- Brazil 1 – 1 Switzerland: Switzerland held Brazil to one all draw
- Brazil 1 – 1 Switzerland live scores from the tough match
- Brazil vs Switzerland live updates as it happens
- Makarfi joins presidential race vows to kick out Buhari
- Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Babe On The Streets Of Russia after Eagle lost
- Russia world cup 2018 goals catalog for every matches
- 100 Happy Fathers day 2018 Messages, wishes, Quotes and Pictures you can send to Fathers
- Croatia 2-0 Nigeria: Nigerians react hilariously to 2 zero lost to Croatia