Fayose Ekiti news has dominated the Google search term within 24 hours. The drama in Ektiti PDP rally yesterday and the alleged beaten up of the Governor of Ekiti State Ayodele Fayose and the heat of Governorship election in Ekiti State slated for July 14 2018.
The focus of Nigerian media both online and offline has been centred in Ekiti State. The readers are doing their best to connect to the latest happening in the State. With search terms such as Faose Ekiti news, Fayose Ekiti election topping the Google Nigeria search.
- 1 Fayose Ekiti news
- 1.0.1 Drama as Fayose weeps, claims he was beaten by policemen
- 1.0.2 Ekiti 2018: Why we stopped Fayose, PDP from holding rally – Police
- 1.0.3 Ekiti election: RCCG speaks on Fayose, PDP candidate
- 1.0.4 Ekiti Election How Police Kicked, Slapped Me And Gov Fayose – Eleka
- 1.0.5 Ekiti Election: AIG, MOPOL Ordered To Kill Me – Fayose
Fayose Ekiti news
Fayose weeps yesterday as he claimed he was beaten and teargassed by the Nigeria Police. Watching him crying like a baby as he was saying he anything happen to me, take Police IG responsible.
The social media was littered with the photos of Governor Fayose rolling on the floor as he said Nigerian Police beat him. The Photos of the Governor is trending on Facebook with hilarious comments from Nigerians.
The latest updates that is coming from Fayose Ekiti news from all Nigerian media and social media is given below;
Drama as Fayose weeps, claims he was beaten by policemen
This is the way the Punch news caption the headline. We all the watch the Governor weeping as the newsmen interviewed him. He claimed he was brutalised by policemen who allegedly stormed the main entrance to the Ekiti State Government House to stop a rally by the Peoples Democratic Party. But the Nigerian Police denied the Governor claims. Fayose Ekiti news continue to trend in the Nigerian newpapers.
Ekiti 2018: Why we stopped Fayose, PDP from holding rally – Police
Premium Times has reviewed that Police have made statement why they have to stop Fayose and People Democratic party PDP from holding rally. Police has described the allegations from Fayose of being able to anxiety in the country “misleading and aimed at causing anxiety in the minds of the public.” You can find the details in the Premium Times and in Fayose Ekiti news.
Ekiti election: RCCG speaks on Fayose, PDP candidate
Also in Fayose Ekiti news, The online media Daily post Nigeria reports that the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has thanked Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State for choosing one of their active members as the Deputy Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the July 14, 2018 election in the State. This one looks like a propaganda to me.
Ekiti Election How Police Kicked, Slapped Me And Gov Fayose – Eleka
This is the video version of Fayose Ekiti news. The video was uploaded by Channel TV.
Ekiti Election: AIG, MOPOL Ordered To Kill Me – Fayose
This another Youtube video still on Fayose Ekiti news. Fayose accused AIG of ordering MOPOL to kill him.
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]
- Cossy Ojiakor lets Baba Fryo touch her breasts for a fee
- 50 die and 500 houses destroyed as flood overrun Buhari’s home state Katsina [Photos]
- EFCC sets to arrest Fayose over N1.3bn poultry project
- France crowns Russia 2018 world cup champion [Photos]
- Watch France vs Croatia live world cup 2018 final Join us live Now
- I will restore Ekiti values, Fayemi speaks on his victory