Father sexually abused two daughters 800 times in six years, police reveal

A 43 years old father has been arrested for sexually two of his father for 800 times count for a period of six years.

The man who is from the eastern German state of Thuringia, is accused of repeatedly abusing his two daughters, now aged 12 and 14, between 2012 and 2018.

A spokesman for the police confirmed that the public prosecutor in the town of Muehlhausen has brought the charges against the man.

The abuse went on unnoticed until the younger daughter spoke about it to her mother in March. The mother then involved the police.

The man was arrested at his workplace shortly afterwards and is currently in pre-trial custody. The public prosecutor said the man has largely admitted the charges, but denies acting violently.

Investigators are assuming one or two cases of abuse per week performed on or in front of the girls.

The mother says she did not notice anything about the attacks.

15 thoughts on “Father sexually abused two daughters 800 times in six years, police reveal

• May 16, 2021 at 2:37 pm

• May 17, 2021 at 2:39 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 19, 2021 at 10:05 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• May 20, 2021 at 6:51 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 23, 2021 at 7:01 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 28, 2021 at 7:38 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• May 29, 2021 at 7:48 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 8:35 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• May 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

• June 3, 2021 at 2:11 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 6, 2021 at 10:41 am

• June 12, 2021 at 8:34 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

• June 15, 2021 at 12:58 am

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

• June 18, 2021 at 3:52 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

• June 21, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs