EFCC loses bid to seize Patience Jonathan’s $8.4m, N7.35bn. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC has lost a bid to seize Patience Jonathan (wife of former president Jonathan) $8,435,788.84 and over N7.35bn fund in 15 different banks.
EFCC loses bid to seize Patience Jonathan’s $8.4m, N7.35bn
The Federal High Court in Lagos on Friday rejected an application by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission seeking to seize the funds in 15 bank accounts linked to Mrs. Patience Jonathan.
Justice Mojisola Olatoregun rejected the ex parte application filed by the EFCC for the seizure of the funds, saying the funds were already subject of litigation before two other judges.
- Osun APC governorship primary postpone to Friday
- Saraki set to defect to PDP holds private meeting with PDP Chieftains
- Cat caught reading with students at Obafemi Awolowo University (photos)
- Hoodlums set ablaze Dino Melaye Constituency projects on inauguration day
- #Banky: Banky W gives a childish reply to ladies who mocked him of driving 1999 sports utility vehicle
- Final year student found dead in wall after SARS invasion of hostel
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]