DELSU final year student commits suicide over poor grade. A final year pharmacy student of the Delta State University, Abraka,(DELSU) has reportedly committed suicide after being scolded over his poor academic performance by his father.
It was reported that Orumah Efemena TuTu, took his own life by taking two bottles of an insecticide called Sniper.
Insiders reveal that his dad had visited him in school to berate him for not progressing like his younger ones.
The deceased was said to have been put on probation twice and had four carryovers.
DELSU final year student commits suicide over poor grade
- Osun APC governorship primary postpone to Friday
- Saraki set to defect to PDP holds private meeting with PDP Chieftains
- Cat caught reading with students at Obafemi Awolowo University (photos)
- Hoodlums set ablaze Dino Melaye Constituency projects on inauguration day
- #Banky: Banky W gives a childish reply to ladies who mocked him of driving 1999 sports utility vehicle
- Final year student found dead in wall after SARS invasion of hostel
- Jungle Justice: 30 years old Man burnt to death in Uyo [Photos]
- EFCC re-arraigns former Governor Kalu on charges of N7.6bn fraud
- Breaking: Dasuki released on bail after 3 years in detention
- How Facebook celebrated 2018 world Emoji Day [Photos and Video]